Thursday, December 10, 2009

To get stronger...







Oh man, I've got a lot of things to do. Damn, I have to read my Animal Farm for a chapter quiz, finish my Filipino journal, complete my TLE plates and accomplish my book report on Angels and Demons...oh, the humanity. Why this month of all months???? This month, I should be relaxing, it's December, people! I have to tell this to my teacher's one day...-_-









Anyway, I have to keep up with my Scouting training. Sir Billy just told me that I was doing great, but I still need more strength in doing push-ups, bombers and curl-ups. 19 push-ups, 34 bombers and 17 curl-ups are my best, and I'm the third to the lowest in Boy Scout Ranking based on doing exercise drills. Sir Billy seemed upset, because in our division, I seemed to be the weakest one. But on the ggod side, I earned the Most Diligent and Most Improved awards during camping. Sir Billy was smiling as he watched me admiring my awards. That's why I love Scouting so much. I shed so much sweat, experienced so much pain and lost a few drops of blood...but it's all worth it. I'm close to getting the strenght I've always aimed for. I'm getting there, I'll make you proud, Sir Billy! :D


"I'll be stronger one day...you'll all see..."




-eNd-
-dAnIeL-bAsIL-hErCuhLeS-
-07-












1 comment:

  1. hi daniel, si sir billy to...kaka-touch ka naman, ang galing mo mag-English! talo mo pa ako! hehe, kaka-touch talaga, mentioned pa talaga yours truly...(:P)

    -Sir Billy

    ReplyDelete