Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Gender (the TRUE version)


hmm, how should I start this...well, it's kinda personal actually...I told this to one of my friends, and she ended up finding it hilarious...I don't know for you...




I would like to call it..."The Day My Gender Was Undefined"...(the storybook opens...ahem ahem)




So it started last Tuesday, December 8, 2009. We don't have classes because of the Immaculate Concepcion Feast, so I went to Mass with my two closest friends, Dave and Renzo. After Mass, we decided to go to a nearby mall and play DoTA.




Well, I got defeated by Dave because:


1.) I was using Zeus as usual


2.) I didn't mind whoever he was using


3.) I didn't know he was a scourge




Because of my defeat, Dave kept on teasing me that I was weak. So what? Weak or no weak, I don't care. Besides, I don't play DoTA much...




Well, anyway, after DoTA, we decided to grab some grub and look around the mall for anything interesting. So we bought ourselves drinks from Starbucks (I bought Chocolate Frappuccino...my favorite...XD) and we strolled around the mall.




Then my nightmare began. You see, I'm the type who is always attracted to interesting stuff. We passed by this shop, and I saw a shiny necklace on the window display. You know, never in my life was I distracted more than that. I was thinking of buying the necklace and give it to Karmina, maybe....(hey, Renzo! no malice here! XD) So, I went in the shop and bought the thing. Now I'm thinking how I could give it to Karmina...as a friend. (no malice, people)




Then, I realized I was daydreaming when someone hit me. Ouch, who was that? Oh, it's another shopper...wait, why hit me? I looked around me, then I realized...oh no. Tons of people in the shop...it's gonna be hard to get out. So I used the "intelligence" (or idiocy, I'd rather call it) I have to think of a way to get out quick, before Dave and Renzo catch me in here.
And before I could even get out, Lady Luck left my side. The only way I could think of getting out was to squeeze myself between people to get out. Well, I WAS doing fine at first...until I couldn't find an opening anymore. So I was stuck...at a wrong location. You know where I'm at? [FOR ANYONE, ESPECIALLY GIRLS WHO ARE READING, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WHATEVER YOU'LL BE READING NEXT IS TRUE AND A BIT SENSITIVE ON SOME PEOPLE'S PARTS. READ IF YOU DARE]
Okay, you have been warned. You will now read something. (of course you will...XD) So, where was I? Oh, right, where I was...(haha!) So, based on the warning I put, do you have any idea where I got stuck in? Good guess....yeah, I'm in the women's underwear section. (oh boy...) I know, right? I got stuck there for what seemed like years. It felt awkward looking at the panties (sorry!) And I realized some girls, who were around my age, saw me and they were giggling! I can feel my face getting red, almost flushing from embarrasment. Until finally, I got out, only to get laughed at bby Dave and Renzo. They had witnessed my bad luck and were laughing like hyenas. Oh, the humanity...
We decided to head back home. But my bad luck didn't end there, because Dave kept on haunting me...like this...
(we are in the taxi)
Dave: (sniggering)
Me: ???
Renzo: (covering his face with a shopping bag)
Me: Okay, I know I made a hu-
Dave and Renzo: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD
Dave: You should've seen it! (laughs like a hyena)
Renzo: (laughs loud)
Me: -_-
Dave: Bi....sex...u...al!!!
Me: WHAT?!?!?!
Renzo: AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Stop, Dave! My stomach hurts!
Me: (sigh)
So, basically I was accused of being a gay by Dave. Me? Bisexual? Aww, come ON! Dave, if you want to get noticed, please don't pull me in...well, after that horrible day, Dave still didn't stop the "bisexual" thing. He even told some of our classmates about what happened! But what he's telling was an exaggerated version, 'cuz from what I heard from Ralph, Dave told him I played with the underwear! Like, what the hell??????
Well, I told this to one of my close friends, and like I said in the beginning, she ended up finding it hilarious...(I kinda find it hilarious as well...XD)
LESSON LEARNED: Never be attracted by shiny things again, unless you want to face the consequences.
-eNd-
-dAnIeL-bAsIL-hErCuhLeS-
-07-

2 comments:

  1. haha! pare, masyado ka naman high dun! chill! haha, aminin mo na, nakakatawa yun! hahaha!



    -tropa.renzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, daniel! gayle to...grabe ka naman! kala ko talaga totoo yung sinasabi ni dave! langya yun! haha!

    ReplyDelete